Sundays at 9:45am
Our adult classes are mid-sized environments that promote fellowship and purposeful teaching
and meet during the "school year" (Sept - May).
There are generally two sessions each quarter to provide an opportunity to attend multiple classes per quarter.
However, this Winter/Spring there will just be one large session.
Winter 2020 Classes
Begins Jan 12
- January 12, 19, 26 and Feb 2 - How to Study the Bible
- February 9, 16, 23 and Mar 1 - Character Study: Abraham
- Mar 8, 15, 22, 29 - Character Study: Joseph
- Apr 5, 19, 26, May 3 - Character Study: Moses
(Note: No adults, teens, children's classes on Easter, Apr 12)
- May 10, 17, 24, 31 - Character Study: David
For more information, contact Andrea Almeida at firstname.lastname@example.org